The LASC cluster uses mainly open source software.
- Linux CentOS 6.6 x86_64 operating system
- mc - MidnightCommander file manager with simple editor and many useful functions
- emacs, vi, pico and joe editors
- gzip, zip, bzip2, tar and lha for file compression and archiving
- Hundred of other programs and utilities: see at RedHat web-site
- prsh - the parallel remote shell (type "prsh -h" for help)
- dsh - the distributed shell (type "dsh -h" for help)
- clrun - the cluster information utility (type "clrun -h" for help)
|Communication API for Parallel Computations
- MPICH - "Message Passing Interface" MPICH-1.2.6 implementation
- OpenMPI - "Message Passing Interface" OpenMPI 1.4.0 implementation
These pages are maintained by Alexei Kuzmin
Comments and suggestions are welcome.